- Very entertaining Australian wine, not too intense but rich in undertones and easy to drink. 38% grenache / shiraz 36% / mourvedre 26%. Was recommended as alternative to Gigondas - and it is lovely. 9.
- Combo of Grenache, Mourvèdre and Shiraz grapes. A good quality barossa valley red, nice med dry finish
- 19 Crimes. The grapes that make this up are Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon. Balanced. No hotspots.
- The Commons - Darlinghurst
- Brilliant, love to try it again with some aging. 2011 Penfolds Shiraz Grenache Mataro from Barossa