- 2012 Four in Hand Barossa Shira at Chiswick. Light for a Shira but fruity and tasty.
- Young wine. Not mature fully uet. Still tasty. Dark color, smell still too vinegar. A little too citrus for winner shira
- Surprisingly good! Expected to have 1 glass on my own, ended up drinking the whole bottle!
- 70% costalejo aka petaquita most common grape in Portugal. Rich, Shira cab fans will like. Vanilla. Alcohol spikes. Good pizza wine.
- Triple date with Kaila, Mitchell, Shira and Alex at la fondue