- $20 Cab Sauvignon. 2013. Recommended by Tom Masse. Good but not sensational.
- Margaret River - 2013. Served on Qantas 1st class flights. Got it for half price as the label was damaged. Sensational.
- Nashville Palace - 2015 Rated better than Grange. Tastes sensational and @ only $17 a bottle I bought a few.
- Swan Valley - 2014 A sensational wine for a great price. Bought a couple of bottles.
- Graham cracker & marshes mellow in nose, sensation of marshmallow as if melted in hot cocoa good stout but not smores