- A fine light red wine "demi-sec" with fruit, full mouth feel and light tannins. This wine is fresh and should be consumed as early as possible. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled as preferred. This bottle is also a great base for Sangria or Gluhwein, making it a good head-start for your own creative urges.
- Light, tasty, serve very chilled . Good for sangria or summer wine. $20?
- Very good! At first tastes like a sweet sangria. Yum!
- My C. H. White Sangria substitute. 5 corks.
- Nice sweet red Sangria. Purchased at World Market for approximately $8.