- Pearish. Good in a sangria
- Cheap possibly good for Sangria 1 wine glass
- Med body, grapey wine. Very drinkable. Price makes it ideal for Sangria!!
- A fine light red wine "demi-sec" with fruit, full mouth feel and light tannins. This wine is fresh and should be consumed as early as possible. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled as preferred. This bottle is also a great base for Sangria or Gluhwein, making it a good head-start for your own creative urges.
- Light, tasty, serve very chilled . Good for sangria or summer wine. $20?