- Grifone 2010 Tuscany Italy 1967 85 Sangiovese 10 Cabernet Sauvignon 5 Syrah good but not as good as 100 Sangiovese $$OK
- Not bad Sangiovese - would repeat. Got for about 15 at Mariano's (16.50 pre 4 bottle discount)
- Medium body,soft berry Rich and dry,has juicy fruit flavors of cherry,plum and raspberry Grape used- sangiovese,cabernet,merlot Grown in Tuscany,Italy
- Excellent sangiovese and below $5.00!
- Silky and mellow. Definitely not big Rolf bold flavored but nice. Supposedly a Sangiovese blend.