- Bigger than a lot of Sangiovese. Good with chicken and veggies. Food wine.
- Scents of sweet berries and vanilla, also sweet spices, light, refreshing. Would be great as a summer wine!
- Miami Italian restaurant La Locanda. Great bottle if wine - super Tuscan. Great food in the South Point.
- Concluding the Texas wine holiday season, 2011 Driftwood Sangiovese a really nice pairing with Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce.
- TASTING NOTES The wine shows an elevated color intensity, a sign which, from the very beginning, indicates its importanc