- Delicious white burgundy. Purchased at Cantoro market sept. 2014
- White peaches give way to hints of lemon. Bone dry.
- Saint-Veran 2011 Chardonnay. From Southern Burgundy. Imported by Allied Beverage Group LLC, Carlstadt, NJ. 13% alc. Crisp, dry. Pairing with crab stuffed sole. Scent; Apple. Very earthy. Color; light, crystal golden. Taste; Medium bodied. Medium+ alc. Medium+ acidity. Lingering alkaline aftertaste Note: tasting affected by 40℉ temp and being left open multiple days (thanks gab)
- So smooth and slightly acidic. Crisp perfect summer wine!
- Had at the O'Neils for Easter. Said it came from trader joes.