- Deep ruby red. Leather and dark fruit. Hint of cedar and mocha. Great bottom tier cab from a classic producer.
- An all time favorite. Slightly fruity/berry. Ruby red. Not too much tannins. Great with spicy meat dishes, cheese and on its own :)
- Beautiful ruby red, almost purple in color. Nose of vanilla, oak, blueberry, licorice, crushed stone. Smooth on the palate, though more tannic than the 08. Plum, tannic is very grippy and a bit overpowering, light strawberry. Evolved with some Smokey finish. Yet still very tannic. Nice structure, lacking the balance it seems from the 08. Later with graphite, slight leather. Great nose.
- Deep violet-ruby-red. Blends cherries, prunes, tobacco, and roasted coffee. From Chile, South America 90 points
- Ruby Red. Nice black currant sweetness with a spice on the back end.