- Sicilian Vin rouge. Excellent everyday wine. Stockpile if can.
- Côté Mas 2012 Rouge Intense - great blend red. At Chic Wine bar in LA. Bottled by Paul Mas who did our PTown white 2014
- French red table wine. Basic but bold
- Very good lite read wine. Nice bouquet, clear dark red color with lite fizz. This is a sweet wine made for summer. It is not a heavy sweet as Concord or sherry's. Think Moscato. Fills the netch when I don't want to drink a heavier or more expensive wine. It's very easy to finish the whole bottle by yourself with out knowing it. Here's the kicker---it's Kosher.
- Chocolate dessert wine. Nice flavors and nose. 14% by volume.