- 2012 Rouge - carignan Syrah Grenache
- A blend: 50% Grenache, 50% Syrah. I've never tasted anything like this. Very fruit forward and spicy.
- Thacher 2010 Vin Rouge. Syrah 71% / Grenache 29%. A thoughtful blend. Both earthy and fruity with dark fruits and deep dark color. Long finish from the Syrah with peppery notes. 88.
- Grenache, Syrah, Carignane. Bright red fruit of strawberry and cherry jam on nose and palate. Light to medium bodied with soft tannins. 86 points.
- Chateau d'Oupia Minervois Rouge 2008 (AOC) Carignan (from vineyards up to 100 years old), 30% Syrah, and 10% Grenache. Bright, lively fruit. Ripe, spicy, dark berry flavors that taste juicy with smooth, velvety tannins. Aromatic and beautifully balanced. Traditionally made and in small quantities, with a respect for the Minervois terroir. 12.99 wow!! Full body dark cherry fruit rich earthy aromas score!