- Rouge / Australie / Shiraz Grenache Mataro
- 2012 Rouge - carignan Syrah Grenache
- A blend: 50% Grenache, 50% Syrah. I've never tasted anything like this. Very fruit forward and spicy.
- Thacher 2010 Vin Rouge. Syrah 71% / Grenache 29%. A thoughtful blend. Both earthy and fruity with dark fruits and deep dark color. Long finish from the Syrah with peppery notes. 88.
- Grenache, Syrah, Carignane. Bright red fruit of strawberry and cherry jam on nose and palate. Light to medium bodied with soft tannins. 86 points.