- Bright and refreshing, is a bit sweeter than I'm use to, but not overbearing. Good amount of acid, engaging mouthfeel, rolls from center of tongue to front, good finish.
- Smooth roll off the tongue easy drinking said Rob. Rob likes. Rach does not like - sour
- Yummy! Buttery, silky, rolls on tongue, lengthy finish.
- Nose is full of fruit, oak and spices. Taste starts at back of tongue and rolls forward with a strong finish. Seems to have aged well.
- Ribs and lobster rolls with Jaime and her parents