- Nice Eden Valley Riesling from Majestic. Rob liked it, Pam still prefers her SB. 3.5*
- Nice Riesling. Not too dry, not too sweet. Tried in Venice, FL.
- 2013 Colubia River Landing Riesling Columbia Valley WA dry sweet flavorful bargain TJ $3.49 very good
- Karly's favorite wine from Chateau St Michelle
- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US