- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US
- Subtle and sweet. Great with spicy foods, Indian, Mexican, or roti.
- Screw cap, acidic, not very sweet
- Nice medium dry/medium sweet Riesling. It gives off beautiful aromas once you let the chilled bottle to warm up a tad bit. The smell reminds me of rain, a quality found often in a Bordeaux. This must be a testament to the the terroir in Washington state. This wine us simply beautiful AND a great deal; only $10 at Kroger. I really enjoyed this on a hot hot Texas day
- Washington state Riesling