- Perfect for New Year's Eve dinner: Pheasant Ridge (TX) 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve. Happy New Year, everybody!
- Rick & Wendy brought back from Sonoma Served with dinner after cookie decorating 12/22/2013
- Good bang for the buck. Sample again.
- Good wine :) Family owned. Artisan quality. Steep, terraced vineyards on mountains and ridges provide the Ideal environment for our Cabernet Sauvignon to thrive. We use a combination of French and American oak to add different spice nuances as well as fruit from Sonoma County. The result is wine that is rich and round, with wild blackberry, cassis and mocha flavors.
- What you would expect from a good Cabernet. Oak, plum and peppers.