- Tineta 2012 Spanish red Nice rioja style Not too fruity 88 pts
- At first tart, dry, fruity, earthy, then deliciously smoky. Got better after open 20 mins. 100% Temperanillo. Binnys $17
- Spanish Duero River red blend that gushes with dark fruit flavors, with a hint of smoke and spice on the finish.í ¼í½·í ¼í½·í ¼í½·í ¼í½·
- This wine is really good today. Renegade craft fair. Picked up a nice copy of Time Out by Brubeck. Beer w Bosh & Sophie.
- Very good, full bodied, very smooth, a bit alcohol finish but not much