- Spanish Duero River red blend that gushes with dark fruit flavors, with a hint of smoke and spice on the finish.í ¼í½·í ¼í½·í ¼í½·í ¼í½·
- This wine is really good today. Renegade craft fair. Picked up a nice copy of Time Out by Brubeck. Beer w Bosh & Sophie.
- Very good, full bodied, very smooth, a bit alcohol finish but not much
- New bathroom!! Can't find the landlord so we're drinking her wine! Short ribs, mushrooms, & watercress. Mariano's $22
- From Spain. Courtesy of Pere and his family.