- Vina Mayor 2009 Ribera del Duero Reserva Tempranillo, rioja-like Good, modest spanish red. 89 pts $21 at Sal's
- Tineta 2012 Spanish red Nice rioja style Not too fruity 88 pts
- At first tart, dry, fruity, earthy, then deliciously smoky. Got better after open 20 mins. 100% Temperanillo. Binnys $17
- Spanish Duero River red blend that gushes with dark fruit flavors, with a hint of smoke and spice on the finish.🍷🍷🍷🍷
- This wine is really good today. Renegade craft fair. Picked up a nice copy of Time Out by Brubeck. Beer w Bosh & Sophie.