- Fantástic premium wine. V smooth, rich fruity & vanilary. 15% Ribera del duero. 35€ (Pablo's).
- Ribera del Duero. 100% Mencia Grapes. Middle & thick yet balanced & pleasant. Vin ordinaire all the way. Binny's $10
- Milcampos Tempranillo Ribera del Duero. Showing bright red fruit on the nose and cherry through the palate.
- Full-bodied, good acidity, a bit hot: a decent Spaniard for the price range but nothing particularly interesting.
- Ideal combination. Light tobacco, leather, dry, no sour, fruit. Beautiful example of the vintage. 1st decant. Binnys $22