- Took hours for this Rioja to open up. Low fruits, sour, nice body. Unremarkable. Binny's $21.99
- @ El Mason 90 points. Cherry, blackberry, deep rich color. Rioja Reserva
- Great smokey nose with tobacco. Good heavy earth tones on the nose. Good fruit. Good finish and soft. After opening up it will turn velevet feel.
- Good nose. Hints of tobacco. Hints of cigar with forest floor mostly mushroom. Good dryness. Needs to breath.
- Stunning wine, easy drinking, super smooth and will be great with food. 8.5 out of 10