- A Lodi Appelation Red Blend that just kicks ass! A poor mans Prisoner, with a 15.5% ABV. I'll give it 🍷🍷🍷🍷 Thx Jon!
- Sour in beginning, OK after.. We Couldn't buy again
- Very good medium smooth red blend. Goes down really well. On sale in my neck of the woods for around $15
- Black cherry, blueberries, red plum, dark chocolate, and a touch of leather. Aged in French oak for 15 months. Big, bold, fruity. Lingers long after swallowing.
- This Francis Ford Coppola Sonoma red blend was very nice. $35, dry and earthy. Excellent the 2nd day- let it open up