- Wine club bottle, very good red
- Lovely bottle of warm Red Wine.
- A fine light red wine "demi-sec" with fruit, full mouth feel and light tannins. This wine is fresh and should be consumed as early as possible. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled as preferred. This bottle is also a great base for Sangria or Gluhwein, making it a good head-start for your own creative urges.
- An old family favorite - my Mom would burn different color candles in these wine bottles & let the wax run down.
- Wonderfully light, perfect for a summer red. Between $12 - $15 per bottle.