- Called red wine, this "fruit bomb" Zinfandel has 15.1 per cent alcohol. Inexpensive and enjoyable.
- Don't be fooled by the label. This is an elegant meritage (Bordeaux) with a full body and a beautiful color (Costco).
- Cabernet 2011 not bad for an $11 bottle . World Market
- Good stuff, Mysteriously tastes like and labeled like "Menage a trois" California Red.. Things that make you go Hmmmm..
- Lambrusco - carbonated red wine from Italy. 100% Lambrusco grapes. 11% alcohol. No vintage on label Super fun!