- Beautifully ripened raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries accented by hints of freshly mulled earth, forest floor and volcanic ash. Med + concentration Dark purple core with light red rim variation. Extremely well balanced wine. Earth, freshly ripened cherries and red fruits, with balanced alcohol and a smooth finish. Excellent wine. Very easy to drink.
- Smooth, light, fruity. Low in tannin. Vanilla, white pepper, red fruit, raspberry
- Basic PN. Some cherry and raspberry fruit . Acidic after taste. Nothing memorable about this wine. 78
- 2013 Syrah Rose. Fairly tasty, nice fruit. Hint of raspberry. 85
- Pale ruby with purple rim. Red fruit and cream on nose, dry, gentle tannins and good acidity, raspberry fool, juicy