- 2013 Syrah Rose. Fairly tasty, nice fruit. Hint of raspberry. 85
- Pale ruby with purple rim. Red fruit and cream on nose, dry, gentle tannins and good acidity, raspberry fool, juicy
- Moms visit July 2013- had with cheesecake. Has fruit under tones, like raspberries. Good but has a bite.
- Soft fruit notes of cherry and raspberry. Lots of red fruit in bouquet. A little spice and anise , this is an acidic red, and a little jammy. I personally don't like this wine.
- La Petite Agnes 2011 Priorat : 3 meses en barrica, 3 months in Barrel. 85% Garnacha, 15% Carignan (Mazuelo) 14.5%Alc. Tasty lightly oaked raspberry blueberry, while noticeable alcohol, the fruit with a rosemary comes out. Good value wine!