- Black plum, cassis and spice lace the aroma of 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah. Juicy red raspberry and boysenberry fruit with
- Barnyard funky nose, light,acidic. Raspberry fruit. Light tannin. Hen of Woods. $69ish Cool wine. Good with food.
- Very rich, tasty, fruit forward wine. Raspberry, spice, dark cherry flavors. 160 cases made. Phoenix Ranch, Napa V. 93
- Beautifully ripened raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries accented by hints of freshly mulled earth, forest floor and volcanic ash. Med + concentration Dark purple core with light red rim variation. Extremely well balanced wine. Earth, freshly ripened cherries and red fruits, with balanced alcohol and a smooth finish. Excellent wine. Very easy to drink.
- Smooth, light, fruity. Low in tannin. Vanilla, white pepper, red fruit, raspberry