- Harry's restaurant in manhattan. Pulled the wrong cork out of my purse and confused the semolier.
- Good price point. It really pulled out the spice of the marinara sauce.
- Cherry on the back Full and spicy Blackberry French oak Vanilla pulled across the palate Opens up well
- Good color, nice and soft. Fruity but not over, very soft tannins. Can age for 5 and get deeper. Easy dryness with not heavy pull on pallatte. Velette feel.
- Traditional root beer taste but exceptionally pulled off with a good strong flavor. Thick honey taste builds.