- Cherry on the back Full and spicy Blackberry French oak Vanilla pulled across the palate Opens up well
- Good color, nice and soft. Fruity but not over, very soft tannins. Can age for 5 and get deeper. Easy dryness with not heavy pull on pallatte. Velette feel.
- Traditional root beer taste but exceptionally pulled off with a good strong flavor. Thick honey taste builds.
- Enjoyed first night in Dayton with corn, tomatoes, Nononny's cole slaw, and homemade pulled pork
- Smooth med bodied pinot w subtle earthiness, opens up really nice-fruit is pulled back w anise notes 3.5*of 5 $30@winery