- Pork, pulled pork without BBQ sauce, roasted veggies,roast lamb, chicken, grilled meats, hearty casseroles, mature chees
- lacks flavor....the cork was extremely hard to pull out and wine had slight fizz, may be bad bottle
- My favorite. Pulled off a great 2011 Cab- wish I had finished the bottle rather than left it overnight; lost some oomph
- Fantastic desert wine that Steve pulled out during Ruby's bday week
- Nothing better than a Texas red with pulled pork. 2012 McPherson Cab fits the bill perfectly!