- Not a wine, but a sweet hard cider bottled by a winery/cidery. A nice soft Cherry taste, not over powering.
- Very tasty Zin. Notes of Cherry, raspberry and spice. 15.2% alcohol but not over powering. 91
- Nice pre-dinner wine. Every so slightly sweet, but not over powering. Great for a warm day.
- Strong. Smells fruity, tastes nice. A but over powered by strength. Using to make mulled wine.
- Very nice and easy. Light with hints of sweetness bit not too much. Great fruit but not over powering. Great patio wine.