- Owen Roe 2012 Pinot Noir. Sutton place wine shop on 57th street, $50 bottle
- Time for dessert! A deep, rich Pinot Noir ice wine from the Finger Lakes; Cayuga Lake.
- Rivers Marie Pinot noir. Made by guy that's considered best wine maker in U.S.
- $10 at Red. 5/5. Pinot noir. Trains wine. Smooth but bold flavor.
- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.