- Finally drank this 2003 artesa pinot noir. It didn't age that well but I sure enjoyed it at Xmas time 2014. Cheers!
- Barefoot, Pinot Noir, California .13% alcohol con sabores a cereza maduras y frambuesas con un suave final de vainilla.
- Carmel road Pinot noir, Monterey. Great Pinot w chocolate. Had this for final final w Sha and Bini.
- 3 Bottles upstairs-more down. First had this at St Elmo's during 2010 Final Four with Chad, Andy and Swiz.
- Finally, an inexpensive P.noir with decent structure, balanced mouthfeel and reasonable staying power!