- Color- dark garnet fading into brownish pink rim w/ watery meniscus Nose-dry cinn, dry spice, dusty oak, steamed asparagus, black cherry skin, freshly mulled soil, light smoked meat, purple flowers, hints of chocolate, bruised yellow and red old apples Palette-plum, black cherry, red and yellow apple skin, tobacco, old oak, vegetal skins
- Beautiful wine. Deep black purple w pink edge. Intense aroma. Spice oak and fruit baked. Luscious tannin. Leather ripe
- Club W- signature scent: sliced watermelon
- Santa Fe w/ Larry & Alma 10/19/12 Pink Adobe
- How we rang in 2012! Good flavor - I liked it. w/ Jacob, Grams, Jim, Uncle Frank & Aunt Margaret.