- A yummy white blend. Pineapple and apricot flavors it says. However don't taste the pineapple much. Still a good wine.
- Tropical fruit. Aromas of papaya & pineapple. Tangy and sweet. White wine. Blue bottle white top. 10% alcohol
- Trop. Flavors of mango & pineapple. Pair w/ fruit, cheese, poultry and spicy foods. 10.3% alcohol. White wine. Green top
- Fresh citrusy tasting subtle pineapple, pear, and a hint of vanilla. Nice table wine. Great with seafood.
- Is an excellent wine with a pineapple flavor that is a mellow and pleasent taste.