- Great blend of Reds (46% Syrah, 25% Zinfandel, 14% Grenache, 10% Mourvèdre, 5% Petite Syrah) from Paso Robles - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Married 14 months. Dinner at Kobe Steak. This petite Syrah is SOOO good. The 2012 is def better than the 2011
- This one was a good one. Not acidic and went down smoothly. Buttery finish.
- Bills 2/14/15. Deep rich purpl from st helena. Awesome velvety petite surah
- A beautiful "petite" Chateauneuf-du-Pape Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre blend from Jean Marie Royer enjoyed on Xmas Eve