- 100% Petite Manseng. It's a Jura wine: unique and delicious! Do I recommend it...hell ya!!! Bought at SAQ in Quebec <3it
- Shauna and I's wine Micheal David Winery 2013 Petite Petit
- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- Not bad. Ok for dinner wine Last bottle $15 10/26/15 33% Syrah. 30% Cab. 21% merlot. 16% Petite Syrah. Ok buy again.
- One of the best ever. Spicy big wine. Malbec Merlot petit Verdot and cab blend