- Flegenheimer Red (Shiraz & Petite Syrah blend; 15.9% alc)(C+). Not well balanced. Too much alcohol. Harsh. Good nose. WH
- It's nice to find a wine under $20 that's this spectacular: smooth as a Pinot &full b/c of it's blend with petite Syrah
- 8.99@ Total Could be anything. Sweet red fruit, simple and soft. Just as expected, not a bad 2nd or 3rd bottle 80 points
- Very lovely as always. $8.99
- 5 grapes: 50% cab Sauvignon 15% petit Verdot 15% Cabernet franc 10% merlot 10% Malbec WTSO. Delicious. Heavy wine.