- Shauna and I's wine Micheal David Winery 2013 Petite Petit
- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- Not bad. Ok for dinner wine Last bottle $15 10/26/15 33% Syrah. 30% Cab. 21% merlot. 16% Petite Syrah. Ok buy again.
- One of the best ever. Spicy big wine. Malbec Merlot petit Verdot and cab blend
- Kirk. Sig. Series Columbia Valley Red Wine a blend of Cab Sauv.Merlot,Syrah,Petit Verdot&Cab Franc, aged 15 mo. Fr. Oak.