- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- One of the best ever. Spicy big wine. Malbec Merlot petit Verdot and cab blend
- Haut-Médoc 54% Merlot 42% CabSauv 4% Petit Verdot. Balanced, velvety tannins, delicious. Great French wine. Binny's $24
- 2009 Sodaro Napa Petit Verdot. For those that love bold, earthy, rich purple wines, this is an awesome unique offering.
- Prosser wine tasting. Excellent deep flavors. Slightly dry with excellent bouquet! Love it!