- Excellent value Cab. Also has some Merlot, Petite Verdot and Syeah. Lots of fruit, fun wine!
- Grassini 2010. Cab, Merlot, Petit Verdot. A big, ripe Bordeaux. Grape jam on the nose, with plum and dark fruit and mild acid. Light oak. An uncharacteristic Bordeaux, but wonderful. 89.
- this is a 2007 blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Cab Franc, & petit verdot. From Fenestra in Livermore. A great wine for Easter.
- Lovely. Goes very well with carrots
- Petite Petit 2010. Michael David. 85% petite syrah, 15% petit verdot. Lodi. Beautifully inky, but unbalanced. Dark fruit is slightly masked by acidity. Lingering acid hides fruit. 81.