- Incredibly aromatic rose petals et $22 at 300
- Ahh a Provence rose, soft perfumed nose with good dry flavours, plenty of 'grip', perfect match Mediterranean salad
- Lots of floral notes and rose petals on the nose. Crisp and nice acidity, with some very soft fruit. Plus it is slightly dry. A good Summer wine.
- Chateau. de Vaux 09. A fragrant, gauzy Pinot Noir. Red rose petals, bright, acidic raspberries, a vegetal whisper.
- Gerwurztraminer Vin D'Alsace. Cave De Turckheim Rose petal, lychee, peach. Asian, Thai, Chinese. Quite sweet.