- 3.6/5 good wine maybe a little pricey at 18 bucks
- Rhone Red Blends- Cotes du Rhone, Rhone, France. 91 pts. Very smooth. fig, graphite, blackberry, mineral/charcoal finish
- $13 Nose citrus. Light on pallette, little length. Bit flabby. Floral, dry. Grenache Blanc, Marsanne, Rousanne, Viogner.
- Smells like strawberries, citrus. Very smooth and not very tannic. Short finish. Rate:7
- Found this at New Seasons for $12, great value for a red that is smooth, nothing too fancy, but an easy sipper.