- this is good wines and good price for five years ago.$65 now you go check the peice.i can't afford it. this wines getting better and better everyyears. balance. 2005.
- Dark, opaque gem. Dark currants, graphite, earth, licorice, violet, oaky smoke, vanilla, hint of herb, powerful, laser sharp, brilliant. Full bodied, powerful, wow, beautiful dark fruits, burnt leather, plum, mushroom. Pronounced tannins, but very fine, chewy and silky. Deliciously long finish, went excellently well with the steak meal!
- Great wine! Wish I hade more in my cellar.
- Herrlich runder langer weiblicher Contesse perfekt ausgewogen elegant fast zart schon heute sehr zugänglich und lang
- Kelly's wedding wine. Pauillac grand cru. I want it.