- Very dry. Better with food. Cardboard and cherry smell. Not like other refs
- Aromatic, starts peppery and ends with caramel finish, white. Recommend with sushi or other spicy dishes. Would be good
- Smooth and light with an earthy flavor. Others report a sour finish, I didn't experience this.
- This started well with the welcoming Moscato aromas to the smooth taste of green apple (as in a Granny Smith), white peach, with just a touch of lemon on the palate. I have not given it 5 stars because, hard to believe, there are better. Now in ranking it with Kosher wines, I definately think it's one of the top Moscato's. This I should soon know, for my search through Kosher Moscato's is drawing to a close. There are only 2 or 3 at the most I have not tried. (As far as non kosher that's a world of its own. There are literally hundreds of Moscato's out there of various kinds. There are other wines I would rather try in the short years I have left to me now. 30ty years is hard to catch up to guys. I'm giving it a fair college try considering monetary restrictions. May y'all continue adding notes to this some day!?!)
- Consumed at Alissia mesa bottled other areas