- Great zin. Recommended by Sam and Mike. Old vine zin with smoky, fruity flavor but smooth. Great with steak.
- A dry blend-mostly zin- big in flavor. Should pair with food. Decent, but not to die for.
- 2012 Oakridge Winery 'Old Zin Vines' - Lodi Zinfandel. Very Jammy, chocolate and coffee notes. OK. Casual & versatile.
- WFoods $20 Cork was very dry - but once i decanted the wine- it was a lush full bodied smooth tasty wine . Zin/carnig
- Zin with full fruit/grape flavor. Sweeter than some. Slight hint of spice/pepper.