- Good wine :) Family owned. Artisan quality. Steep, terraced vineyards on mountains and ridges provide the Ideal environment for our Cabernet Sauvignon to thrive. We use a combination of French and American oak to add different spice nuances as well as fruit from Sonoma County. The result is wine that is rich and round, with wild blackberry, cassis and mocha flavors.
- What you would expect from a good Cabernet. Oak, plum and peppers.
- Total Wine....$12.99....Excellent
- Yummy but a little light on the oak
- Ripe cherry, floral blackberry & mineral; firm, dry & fine w/ long layers of cocoa, tobacco, earth, oak & currant. 92+