- Sweet. Light Delicious. Blush wine.
- Happy Valentine's Day! Barefoot moscato... It is what it is.
- What a disappointment! This was my first Israeli Moscato. The nose was pleasant showing pear and honeysuckle essence. The flavor however was tannic with a sharp aftertaste reminding me of acidtone or turpentine. Will not be buying again. (Of course it could be just a bad vintage run? The skins left on the leas to long?)
- This is really tasty. Sweeter than a Moscato.
- Very good lite read wine. Nice bouquet, clear dark red color with lite fizz. This is a sweet wine made for summer. It is not a heavy sweet as Concord or sherry's. Think Moscato. Fills the netch when I don't want to drink a heavier or more expensive wine. It's very easy to finish the whole bottle by yourself with out knowing it. Here's the kicker---it's Kosher.