- Best moscato. Honey and apricot notes, very sweet, very bubbly. Favourite kosher wine ever.
- Great, sweet white, fruity
- A nice light rosé', Moscato like wine. It shows a deep, clear reddish orange in the glass, with a nice fresh bouquet leaning towards strawberry. I find the palate round and smooth with no aftertaste. I find this wine not as full as there Brachetto; however, it is a good substitute when out of Brachetto.
- Sweet. Light Delicious. Blush wine.
- Happy Valentine's Day! Barefoot moscato... It is what it is.