- Love this wine! Especially when sharing with Morgan (&Jordan) at the end of the day!
- Sweet. Sweeter than most Moscato's, but good none-the-less. Taste more of a dessert wine. Not heavy like Morgan David. Did i mention that it is sweet? :)
- 2005 Morgan Twelve Clones Pinot Noir! Such a complex nose and light balanced flavors on the palate. Great wine!
- This Pinot was a gem. I enjoyed the plum flavor. Smooth. Got at Laurel Heights wine store. Would highly recommend.
- Sunday funday cooking with Morgan and Hubby, omg.delicious. Bandol has some competition.