- Moon Curser 2012 Nothing to Declare Rose. Purchased May 2013 wine trip. In cellar. $21.90 Tasting Notes: The wine was made using the saignee method, and the syrah juice was "bled off" after approx. 24 hours of skin contact. The wine is dry, with good body and long finish. The highly aromatic nose is a perfumed combination of sweet strawberry and berry notes, with underpinning of more savoury pencil lead and tobacco characters.
- Delectable thanks Ian once again
- Amri likes. Forget how much it costs.
- $4-6 at Trader Joes! Jammy plum/cherry notes, with a soft spicy finish. Rich red old vine Zin for cheap besides RW Zin.
- Prairie Moon Edelweiss white table wine