- Winkelman engagement white. Oaky white.
- Great Wines from burgundy Belangs to myfavorites
- Vail- French Chardonnay. AWESOME, but pricey!
- My first bottle of real red burgundy. So different from what I'm used to. Very interesting. More light bodied than I expected. Strong sour cherry but not in that fruit bomb kind of way. I can see how this would pair so much better with food than the Cali and Aust wines I like. So far Bourgogne has been much more impressive than the Bordeaux I have tried.
- Northern rhone and a puligny Montrachet...both 2004's and both in perfect condition! At StripSteak in Las Vegas