- Too sour to drink by itself. It was okay with food. Bright, grapefruit and citrus notes coupled with hints of mineral...
- Very interesting. Lots of earth, soil, mineral. Not much fruit. Possible flaw with lots of oak. Try again, 86 pts, $34
- 6th Wedding Anniversary. Not too sweet. Different sort of grape. Purple fruits. Dryness. Mineral. Subtle. Binny's $12
- Rheingau Pinot Noir. Very German. Super Mineral, really fruity on the front end, short finish. Cheap, but worth it. :)
- Exploding with fruit, mineral, tannin, depth. Classic Rioja of course, just double the flavor & features. Binny's $21.99