- 6th Wedding Anniversary. Not too sweet. Different sort of grape. Purple fruits. Dryness. Mineral. Subtle. Binny's $12
- Rheingau Pinot Noir. Very German. Super Mineral, really fruity on the front end, short finish. Cheap, but worth it. :)
- Exploding with fruit, mineral, tannin, depth. Classic Rioja of course, just double the flavor & features. Binny's $21.99
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Earthy, dry. Minerals. Full mouth feel with semi-long finish.