- Decanted for 20 min. Initially bursting w fruit & mineral depth. Bitterness increased w time.
- Fruity like the 2010. Mineral smokiness compliments the fruit depth. Tannins add velvety texture. Decant for 20. Vas $15
- The grape is Jacquere, from the French Savoie on the border of Switzerland. Crisp minerality, Meyer lemon & soft petals.
- Argentine red. Bright & fruity. Mineral depth. Plenty of body but not heavy. Decanted for 1/2hr to bring out flavor. $19
- Napa Cellars Merlot. Astringent nose with mineral and sour cherry notes on the palette. Average.