- Italian wine of angels. Fruit, smooth silky tannins, ideal alcohol bite, warm throat, mineral aftertaste. Binny's $15
- JC Wine,$25. A GSM blend, mineral and medicinal. Awesome! Soft with nice fruit, earth, and iodine. Really cool. 89pts.
- Tessa and Will's wine club wine! Lemon and mineral
- Roussane Viogner blend Nutmeg mineral, light, crisp, acidic, heavy taste but light in mouth peach, floral, bright finish
- Bottle Society #4. Old vine Grenache & Carignan, another superb terroir wine with astonishing minerality.