- Bottle Soc. #6 - nice minerality that I don't typically associate with Barbera. A cuvée with Nebbiolo & Dolcetto. More!
- Cherry, wild berry, herbs and mineral notes. Lacy structure but intense finish. Big wine. Good w/food&cheese. Not alone.
- Delicate gold, mineral, overripenedlemon/curd,med-high acid, good fruit/cream,no oak. Cotten Gin $28
- Made by the lead singer of the band Train this wine is surprisingly delicious. Great balance of fruit mineral and vanilla. Love.
- Earthy, smooth yet mineral undertones. Wine evolves with meal. Del Posto restaurant.