- Nice dry white Chardonnay minerally slightly flowery perfect for sipping
- Bold Chardonnay. oaky and citrus. Not smooth enough, too acidic? $26. 3/5.
- Birthday lunch. Awesome mineral almost citrus chardonnay at cottage point.
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Made by the lead singer of the band Train this wine is surprisingly delicious. Great balance of fruit mineral and vanilla. Love.