- Birthday lunch. Awesome mineral almost citrus chardonnay at cottage point.
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Made by the lead singer of the band Train this wine is surprisingly delicious. Great balance of fruit mineral and vanilla. Love.
- Dull but bright pear notes mineral hint of effervescence on finish
- Citrus, beautiful oak. Acid, length, best Chardonnay ever. Hints of reduction on nose. V developed for 2012. Minerality.