- Petite Syrah. Michael David winery. Awesome
- Petite Petit 2010. Michael David. 85% petite syrah, 15% petit verdot. Lodi. Beautifully inky, but unbalanced. Dark fruit is slightly masked by acidity. Lingering acid hides fruit. 81.
- Michael David 6 cents. Syrah
- Dry dirt, tobacco leaves & slight smoke. Great body, super extracted fruit. Lower acid, but great power. Very fun
- Blackberry jam w/ full tannins & notes of pepper, mex cocoa, dry herbs & a hint of vanilla & mint. Needs to breathe. 86+