- Rogers birthday - w Laurie / tastes like the
- RCB 22Mar14, a delicious Shiraz. Produced using old school methods. Brought by Rich.
- Villa Castiglione Frescobaldi Wine tasting dinner First method champ in Tuscany
- Mumm Santana rose with salted caramel
- Moon Curser 2012 Nothing to Declare Rose. Purchased May 2013 wine trip. In cellar. $21.90 Tasting Notes: The wine was made using the saignee method, and the syrah juice was "bled off" after approx. 24 hours of skin contact. The wine is dry, with good body and long finish. The highly aromatic nose is a perfumed combination of sweet strawberry and berry notes, with underpinning of more savoury pencil lead and tobacco characters.