- Entwine Merlot - smooth and really nice. Not too tannin-y, and no hangover after a few glasses. Loved this wine!
- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- Paris street Romanian merlot Smooth light bodied wine fruity with some dark notes
- Charles Smith Wines The Velvet Devil 2012 merlot. Deep dark fruity body, dry and tannic. Delish!
- Table wine at waterside inn 2015 waterman cup. Merlot/ok.