- Out-freakin-standing vino. 2007 Nicholson Ranch Merlot from Sonoma & Napa Valley. Yes, I will have another glass. #LOVE
- Napa Cellars Merlot. Astringent nose with mineral and sour cherry notes on the palette. Average.
- Napa merlot, 18 months in oak barrels... Bold and dry enough for K and sweet and peppery enough in places for M
- Awesome 76% Cabernet 15% Merlot less than 10% Malbec and Petite Verdot and Cab Franc...had at Vinue...
- This wine was sooo good! A blend of Malbec and merlot and unbelievably good from Napa!