- This wine was very thick and rolled off my tongue. This 2012 was superior to the 2013.
- Excellent! Have bought multiple bottles and it never gets old
- Enjoyed this. Very mild and good taste. Ruth's Chris in Greenville, SC
- Pinot. Very good for Pinot. Cheryl carter recommended. About $20 bottle.
- 2009 Pinot. Full for Pinot. Great finish. Highly recommend. Oh, screw too... makes it a good traveling bottle. Update 2/13. I learned why this has such flavor and the unusual spice note at the finish...ourrs not a true Pinot! It has a mix of Syrah.